RELIEF HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER. OR SMARTER.
- Snap the electrical unit onto the electrode pad.
- Peel the pad from its clear plastic backing to expose the adhesive. Place the pad onto your skin right on top of the area you are experiencing pain. Be sure to save the plastic backing for reattaching the pad when your treatment session is complete. Each pad is good for about 12-30 uses, depending on skin type.
- Press the On/Off button to activate the gentle electrical pulses. An LED light will come on to let you know the unit is on. To increase intensity, press the + button. To decrease intensity, push the – button. There are a total of 63 intensity levels so you can customize your experience for optimal relief level to fit your pain.
- The unit will automatically turn off after 30 minutes. If you wish to continue use, simply push the on button and adjust the intensity level for 30 more minutes of treatment. It’s safe to use SmartRelief all day, if necessary.
- When you decide to remove the unit, turn it off then peel the pad slowly from your skin and reattach to the plastic backing and store in resalable pouch. The electrical unit can be left on the pad, or you can unsnap it to store separately or change the battery.
To learn more, watch this Video on how to use SmartRelief.
YOU’LL BE AMAZED HOW MANY PAINS IT RELIEVES.
SmartRelief is a great solution for targeted back pain relief. It doesn’t require a prescription, and you won’t have to suffer for days waiting for an appointment with your doctor.
Doctors frequently recommend TENS technology to relieve:
- Arthritis pain
- Muscle strains
- Back pain
- Joint pain
Doctors recommend TENS more often than medicated patches, pads, rolls, and sleeves combined.
You can use SmartRelief while at home, at work or on the go. You can also use SmartRelief to relieve pain during your favorite activities like gardening, walking, bicycling, etc.
Do not use SmartRelief on headache pain, chest pain, neck pain, or anywhere above your shoulders.
To learn more, visit FAQs